Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Our Joe Joe will be missed by us, and millions of girls! We love you!!!
Joe modeling with his kitty Ricky Bobbie, that cat is going to miss his cuddles
Danny, Duke, and Joe, they love dogs way more than I do so I have to have nothing but respect for them.  They are great dog owners, they actually keep them until they go to doggy heaven, I know its crazy, but true.......very cute guys!
Tommy and Tysen will probably be too big to hold up with one hand by the time Joe gets off his mission, but then again he's got some big guns on him!
I was just practicing with my camera, the family pics didnt turn out the best, but what a dang cute family to take pictures of, they were so easy and fun!

Danny (single, ladies contact me for info), Joe, Jeffrey (JJ Bling), Michelle, Tori, Kristin, Brett, Ava, Julia (single and super cute), Whitney, Nicole, and Halley (she gives great wet willies) 
Joe Joe is off to Uraguay..........we are going to miss you soooooooo much little (big) nephew!
The "CTR" girls, they are such cuties - I love them!

1 comment:

Mom of Mix Kids said...

These pictures are GREAT!! The one of the tag is way cool! I bet he loves it.