Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Finally a teenager.....Chyna turned the big "13" I cant believe it.  She is now as tall as her mommy and of course wearing all of her clothes (stinker)  She is done with intermediate school and off to the middle (8-9th) this fall.  I cant believe my little girl is a young woman now, I just remember cuddling and kissing her as a little baby and toddler.  The rest is almost a super fast blur and it makes me so sad that it came so dang fast, I just want to wrap her up like a little burrito and hold her all day like I did when she was a tiny, fragile, little baby.  I love you my little princess, and you'll always be my little girl (even when you pass me up in height)  I wish I could just have 13 little Chyna's, one at each age from newborn until now, and each year I get a new one......that is what I imagine heaven to be like......with all of my kiddies!


Kyle is giving the gangsta look, Tysen is trying to copy his big brother, and Chyna and Ben are listening to me when I say "smile"  my  boys are so goofy

No comments: