Monday, April 27, 2009

Summer......it's getting warm and green outside, the cows are gone and the river is just about perfect for skim boarding.  Only a couple weeks of school left, and it's party time!  Kyle is spending most of the summer here in Santa Clara for football, he has weight training 4 days a week, three football camps during the summer break, then headed down to Vegas with us on the weekends.  I dont know how it will work just yet, I will have to have a nanny for him because teenagers need as much supervision as a two year old!  We found a great house in Vegas, it has a great ward with friends that we had before we left, so it's like going home!  Chyna and Tysen have tons of kids their age, and Kyle had two girls checking him out at church, they looked like they were fighting over who had "Dibs" on him first, it was too funny!  But we will still be in STG until Kyle graduates, and if Chyna gets her way, maybe another 4 years........its all about the kids, and I love being a mom!  I just have to thank my husband for all his traveling and hard work.....Thanks Ben!

2 comments:

Grandma lu said...

I just ate some Hummus from Trader Joes and thought of you!! :) I hope you were able to get some, I love that stuff!!
I know, we are so excited that summer is almost here!! Will you hurry and get a house so we have a pool to swim in this summer? (I guess we will have to rotate from yours and Michelle's pools!) We are gonna have a ton of fun!! I can't wait! See ya soon!

Mark and Maria said...

oops!! That was from me, not Lucinda!!