Monday, April 27, 2009

So I thought the whole Pokemon, Bakugan, and all those collectable things my kids drove me crazy for were a thing of the past, until the Glitter Ultra Bouncy Ball came to Walgreens.  I thought we had plenty, but then they had to come out with ones that light up when they bounce.  I went to Tysen's school the other day with Chyna, and she almost got hit in the face with one going like, 25mph.  Every kid on the playground had one or more, I feel like it's never going to end with the toys, and trends of got to have toys.  I guess once my kids grow out of it, I will then get cute little grandkids that I probably wont be able to say no to.  Good job toy makers!
Happy Easter!!!  I saw this great idea with rice crispy eggs dipped in chocolate, then sprinkles.  They turned out so cute, Chyna and I made them for Ben's Sunday school class, and my Nursery kids, they were a hit!

No comments: