Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Our summer has been way more crazy than it should be, I feel like I am 10 times busier than when school is in session. Both of my boys are taking private golf lessons, and basketball lessons. Kyle has football practice all week, and lifting on top of it. I live at the grocery store, because he is trying to put on 30 pounds before the season starts, he is up 10 so far. Kyle and Tysen skimboard every day except Sunday, but they would if they could, sometimes they go twice a day, if it isn't windy, they eat and head back and skim until dark. They ask me to go during the day to take pictures and video, so I am this dorky mom out there with a bunch of kids! Tysen has tutoring five days a week, that includes homework he has to do at home, then Chyna, well I don't even know where she is, she has been gone most of the summer, it's girls camp, then volleyball camp, then birthday party in Vegas, then party with cousins in Parowan, then as soon as I get her home for a day, she wants to go play with her friends. Me and Chyna have had a telephone relationship all summer......it's so sad...I miss my little Chyna doll, other than Ben has been in Vegas, or traveling all over the US. I cant wait until school starts and things get back into a routine, maybe I will see my family more? Oh yea, Kyle transfered schools and is now going to Pineview....that was super crazy just getting that all done, but he is really excited, has a bunch of new friends, and twice the amount of girls chasing him already, party time for Kyle next year, he is ready for his Senior year to kick off, Chyna will be in her last year in Middle school, and Tysen in 4th Grade and then I think we will be full time in Vegas again? Too much to process, my kids are growing up way to dang fast!

1 comment:

Mark and Maria said...

That is a crazy summer! Thanks for taking my kids tonight! I'm sure they had such a great time. I hope Tysen taught Tom some good tricks skim boarding!! :)