Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Matt and Kelsie came and visited us and we finally got to meet their adorable daughter Shayla, she is the cutest little girl! Her laugh is the cutest and most unique little laugh, it is defiantly commercial quality....she is a super cutie, I have never seen such a happy baby, she never cries! Matt and Kelsie are such great parents, and their little family is just perfect. Thanks for the visit, we cant wait to see you guys again! P.S. Thank you for the picture, I love it!

3 comments:

Mark and Maria said...

I love that picture of Shayla's bow. Man, I can't believe I haven't even seen her, I need to make a trip up North!
Tell Kyle I hope he feels better. That does not sound fun!

Mom of Mix Kids said...

K, that first picture would be perfect for an advertisement for who ever made that bow. It's cute. Nice work girl.

Mom of Mix Kids said...

Oh yeah, you have to check out Kenz in her suit and hat in a picture on my blog. She looks so cute when she wears it! Thanks again :)